Intern - Content Creation
Atlanta Dream WnbaAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Content Creation jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Intern - Content Creation postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Atlanta Dream is a professional Women's Basketball Team based in Atlanta Georgia and is a place where our team, our fans and our great city come together to represent the community we seek to serve. We enter our 16th year in 2023 with new ownership, new leadership, and a commitment to building the best franchise in the WNBA. We celebrate diversity, represent Atlanta, reward innovation and imagination and aim to empower women both on and off the court.
Position Overview: Our Content Creation Intern position will play a valuable role on the Atlanta Dream Marketing team. This assignment is from April 2023 through October 2023 and will be located at the Atlanta Dream Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Candidates must be able to contribute 40 hours per week and be available on nights, weekends, and attendance at all home games.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Marketing team, the Content Creation Intern will assist in production with the Content Creation Manager, and the broader Marketing team. We are looking for a candidate with a demonstrated passion for creating video content that grabs people's attention, and who knows how to be a great teammate with those around them. This person will film and edit day-to-day video needs for Atlanta Dream social properties, in-arena needs, and other marketing initiatives, and support the Marketing team on game days for home games at Gateway Center Arena, and remotely from home during away games; log and tag footage, practices and production shoots; prepare and upload video melts for distribution on Atlanta Dream platforms; shoot and edit press conferences, create exclusive social media content; assist with pulling performance analytics; and additional responsibilities as required by the Marketing Department.
and Education Requirements:
• Recent college graduate in Telecommunications, Broadcast News, Film, or related.
• Possess a high level of interest in working in a fast-paced, sports-centered environment.
• Must be passionate about video production and creating great content.
• Must be a great teammate, eager to help others on the team.
• Must have at least one (1) year related work or volunteer experience.
• Must be able to show examples of past video production work.
• Video production skills a must.
• Proficiency in non-linear editing and Mac operating systems; general understanding of other Adobe Creative Cloud platforms.
• Maintain exceptional written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels.
• Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Understanding of the evolving nature of social media
This position will be paid $15 hourly, up to 40 hours per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.