Game Operations Manager
Atlanta Dream WnbaAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Game Operations Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Game Operations Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Game Operations Manager? The Atlanta Dream is a professional women's basketball team and member of the WNBA. Entering its fourteenth season in Atlanta, the Dream will be playing in a new venue – The Gateway Center Arena @ College Park on the Southside. The Game Presentation Manager will be the in-house live event production expert responsible for the strategic management and production of game presentation, in-game arena promotions and brand integration programs to maximize fan experience at all Atlanta Dream home games and special events. This position also assists in Dream video and graphic design.
• Producer for all Dream home games and special events. Define annual strategy for Dream day-of-game and special event fan experience. Create game-day script with an emphasis on internal and external communications. Hire, schedule and direct and oversee operations for game staff and mascot programs.
• Collaborate directly with key stakeholders in marketing, ticket sales, community relations, and corporate partnership marketing activation to develop creative promotional in-game integration of team initiatives. Work directly with Arena to execute all aspects production including the development of in-game video presentations, graphics animations, promotions, etc.
• Manage the creative production of all in-game promotional giveaways. Develop creative and effective promotions and theme nights to drive ticket sales. Manage the promotional operational aspects of all Dream home games.
• Assist in the production and editing of all Dream video content for in game and social distribution.
• Oversee Street Team, Interns, Production, and game entertainment staff.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• 2 years of experience lead-producing live events for thousands of fans in an arena, stadium or equivalent setting.
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, sports management or equivalent preferred.
• Understands pulse of Atlanta market music & culture.
• Excellent and proven creative experience including, but not limited to, strong, effective live-event copywriting, video production capabilities, and the ability to generate new ideas to enhance fan experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Exceptional energy and enthusiasm with the drive to not only generate new ideas but the conviction to build consensus and execute your vision.
• Working knowledge of control room equipment and production capabilities.
• Strong understanding of brand standards.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to make quick decisions under pressure.
• Knowledge of conventional and emerging marketing strategies
• Proven track record of integrating corporate partners into a live event setting to maximize brand affinity and sponsor marketing objectives.
• Exceptional knowledge of the Atlanta Dream, WNBA, Atlanta (southside a ) culture and basketball fans.
• Motivated self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced working environment.
Atlanta Dream Game Operations Manager Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years collegiate or professional experience
- Must have experience managing others
- Must be Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work full time, year round. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.