Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Atlanta Dream WnbaAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2022 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Executive Assistant / Office Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Executive Assistant / Office Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Atlanta Dream is a professional Women's Basketball Team based in Atlanta Georgia and is a place where our team, our fans and our great city come together to represent the community we seek to serve. The Dream kicked off their 2022 season with new ownership, new leadership, and a commitment to building the best place to work and play in all sports (not just women's sports). We celebrate diversity, represent Atlanta, reward innovation and imagination and aim to empower women both on and off the court.
The Executive Assistant / Office Manager role will provide an opportunity to be an integral part of the business from the ground up. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, hard-working professional who is hungry to be a part of a growing sports organization. This unique role will touch all facets and functions of the organization.
S/he will provide high-level administrative support to the President & COO, which includes but is not limited to managing schedules and calendars, planning, email coordination, coordinating and preparing for meetings and events, maintaining office environment, event planning, assisting with internal communications and newsletters, assisting with key in-market activations, community impact events and home games as necessary. This also includes scheduling travel, processing expense reports, maintaining office supplies, scheduling work orders, bookkeeping and other related duties.
• Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the President & COO (and other assigned leadership staff as determined)
• Schedule and attend meetings as needed to help coordinate special projects and assist in key moments as instructed by President & COO.
• Assist President & leadership team in coordinating employee / internal communication
• Take on special projects and drive them to completion based on duties assigned which may include (but not limited to) event planning, community and in-market activations, and working home games as needed
• Arrange travel and accommodations for executives
• Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of President (and other leadership team as determined), taking notes and providing recaps
• Perform office tasks including but not limited to managing office inventory, ordering supplies, maintaining records, and performing basic bookkeeping
• Provide clerical support with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents
• Maintain friendly, culture-building and hospitality mindset for staff and visitors
• Reliable in-office attendance
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience assisting Senior level management
• Friendly, culture-builder, courteous, service-oriented, professional, and focused on best-in-class customer service
• Detail oriented with a strong drive, desire to be successful and focused on our mission to create the best franchise in the WNBA and to empower women and girls through sport
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Able to work a flexible schedule that sometimes can include long hours, weekends, and holidays
• Able to lift 10lbs – 20lbs.
• Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide verification of vaccination prior to start date
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.