Association of Talent AgentsWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Immediate opening for an organized, responsible and detail-oriented executive assistant to support the executive director of the Association of Talent Agents, a non-profit trade association representing talent agencies. This is a demanding position in a small office and requires a hands-on, whatever-it-takes attitude. The role requires all aspects of executive support including answering phones, managing calendars, arranging meetings, processing reports, and assisting with preparation of materials for presentations, newsletters, and website. This position offers the potential for growth and long-term employment for the right candidate.
• Provide administrative support to the executive director including answering all calls, managing Outlook calendars, planning meetings, general office duties, and front office reception.
• Schedule meetings and provide other administrative support as needed.
• Stay up to date on industry news.
• Work on special projects as needed.
• Other general office responsibilities as required.
Qualifications - must have:
• Undergraduate degree
• Proficiency in all MS Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Entertainment industry experience
• Experience planning and managing webinars
• Experience building and maintaining email distribution lists
• Minimum of two years executive-level assistant experience
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Ability to prioritize, organize and work under pressure and in time-sensitive situations
• Positive, professional demeanor and good interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High-level assistant: 2 years
Salary plus benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online