Assistant to Executive Director
Association of Talent AgentsRemote, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 12:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Assistant to Executive Director jobs in Remote-CA
Search all Assistant to Executive Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant to Executive Director? Immediate opening for an organized, responsible and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director of the Association of Talent Agents, a non-profit trade association representing talent agencies.
This position is currently remote and requires an organized self-starter. The role requires executive support including answering phones, managing calendars, arranging meetings, website maintenance, processing reports, assisting with preparation of materials for presentations and newsletters. This position offers the potential for growth and long-term employment for the right candidate.
• Answering calls, managing Outlook calendars, general office duties
• Schedule meetings, webinars, and conference calls
• Running Reports
• Website Maintenance
• Handling all electronic member communications
• Experience with Zoom a plus
Qualifications - Must have:
• Proficiency in all MS Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience planning and managing webinars - Zoom
• Experience maintaining Outlook email distribution lists and calendar
• Proficiency in uploading and maintaining websites
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Ability to prioritize, organize and work under pressure and in time-sensitive situations
• Excellent organizational skills
Job Type: 30 hours a week to start
• Assistant to Executive: Minimum 1 year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.