AspectNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ASPECT, an award-winning North Hollywood based Motion Picture Advertising Agency, has an immediate opening for a Runner (Entry-Level Production Assistant) with a passion for movie trailers to join our team while we are working from home and beyond!
Runners are responsible for retrieving/delivering sensitive materials in a timely manner to and from clients, studios, staff, and Aspect offices. Ideal candidates are dependable self-starters who can think on their feet and problem solve. Candidates must possess strong phone etiquette, be detail oriented, creative, flexible, level-headed, a team player, and have a strong interest in Motion Picture Advertising and Movie Trailers.
Candidates must have a reliable car, valid California Driver's License, California Car Registration, proof of insurance, and excellent driving record
Candidates are required to have a reputable and reliable cell phone service to allow communication while out on runs. Work shifts (start times) are rotated every week (8-Hour shifts + meal break). Must be able to work long hours, variable shifts and occasional weekend work.
This position requires working full time in an office environment.
• Keep meticulous track of assets and drives as they come in and out of the office
• Responsible for consistent cleanliness of office + outside patio while we are away
• Assist in moving/delivering of furniture and various related tasks as needed
• Call and verify pick up orders
• Distribute mail/packages daily
• Transcribe feature dialogue
• Call various vendors to inquire about supplies and availability
• Assist with operation-related tasks as needed
• Assist the Office Coordinator with general office-related tasks
• Assist the Executive Director of Culture with general tasks involving event planning and execution.
• Great communication skills while most of the company working from home
• Frequent lifting/moving of furniture, boxes, equipment
• Skilled driving in heavy traffic, secure lots, and at various distances
• Lots of sitting and computer-related desk work
• Frequent listening (phone calls) and excellent reading comprehension
• Experience in Avid Media Composer a plus!
Aspect is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online