AspectNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Games Coordinator jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Games Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Games Coordinator? ASPECT, the North Hollywood based motion picture marketing agency with a 40 year history servicing Hollywood's biggest projects, is looking for an solution oriented problem solver with a resilient and positive can-do attitude to fill the role of Games Coordinator on our team.
The Games Coordinator will report to Creative Directors of the team and help plan, manage and scale editorial, capture and finishing resources - from inception, changes during creative process to completion - across Games and Immersive campaigns. This position will interface with multiple internal creative directors, producers, editors, capture directors, graphic artists and finishing supervisors. You will partner with CD's, producers and project coordinators to manage the day-to-day schedule of various resources and maintain project deadlines and deliverables.
Candidates must be extremely organized, efficient and resourceful. Professional attitude is a must.
Tasks to include:
• Communicate with supervising Directors to track project deadlines to make sure all are met
• Facilitate and manage client requests through completion
• Quality control all spots and materials before sending to clients
• Assign graphic requests and provide translation between clients and the Graphics department
• Coordinate with finishing department to ensure quality control and organization throughout the finishing process
• Coordinate with game capture team for timely exchange of builds and footage
• Book, schedule, and arrange payment for voiceover artists upon request
• Attend project related meetings and phone calls, take notes and distribute to team
• Maintain schedule and assignment priorities based on project timelines
• Manage elements received by clients and facilitate distribution to proper departments
• Learn and anticipate needs for campaign projects before issues arise
• Be aware of all creative notes and changes
• Receive and keep record of client provided assets
• Proactively monitors the status of active projects; is able to act swiftly and re-direct resources as needed
Mandatory Skills & Attributes:
• Must be passionate about and have knowledge of the world of gaming!!
• Minimum 1-2 years experience working at a Motion Picture advertising Agency
• Clear and Concise Communicator
• Positive, cheerful and solution-oriented in the midst of pressurized situations
• Detail oriented, not afraid to ask question, ability to learn from past mistakes to avoid repeating them.
• Must be deadline-driven and be able to manage the pressures of multiple deadlines
• Proactive team-player attitude and good problem-solving skills are a must
• Stellar follow-up and follow-through
• Strong working knowledge of Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
• Online and Mixing Post Production Producing
• Working understanding of Avid Media Composer
• Working knowledge of most common Non-linear Video editing systems, Mac, Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro, Aspera Faspex, WireDrive, Slack, Extreme Reach.
Must be a motivated, self-starter with previous post-production (marketing) experience; working with offline editors and understanding post-production marketing and its editorial through finishing process. Must not be afraid of potential OT/weekend work. Must be able to ''roll with the punches'' as major shift in creative direction and project scope occur.
ASPECT, is an equal opportunity employer.