AspectNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ASPECT, the North Hollywood based motion picture marketing agency with over 40 years of servicing Hollywood's biggest projects, is seeking a solution-oriented Finishing Coordinator to join our team!
The Finishing Coordinator will report to the Director of Finishing and will work closely with our in-house finishing, graphics and creative teams as well as major studio clients postproduction teams and out-of-house post production facilities to flawlessly deliver the highest quality final product.
• Help manage and organize finishing workflows of assistant editor, online editor, audio mixer & graphics department
• Evaluate locked cuts and oversee preps for in-house and out-of-house finishing
• Request final graphics for finish
• Quality Control final graphics for accuracy
• Communicate directly with various studios and out-of-house finishing teams
• Quality Control final outputs prior to delivery
• Deliver the highest quality product every time
• Ensure proper billing is recorded for all projects
• Organize and maintain the finishing library
•. Willingness to work very flexible hours, including weekends, evenings, or nights when production schedules
Required Skills & Attributes:
• Post Production experience
• 1-2 years of Finishing experience (marketing / advertising)
• 1-2 years of experience working at a Motion Picture advertising agency
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Solution-oriented in the midst of pressurized situations
• Detail oriented
• Online and Mixing Post Production Producing
• Working understanding of Avid Media Composer
• Working knowledge of most common non-linear video editing systems, Mac, Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro, Aspera Faspex, VanDam, WireDrive, Hightail, FTP, Extreme Reach.
Aspect is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Aspect will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online