Aspect RatioNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ASPECT, an award-winning North Hollywood based Motion Picture Advertising Agency, has an immediate opening for a Graphics Coordinator with a passion for movie trailers to join our team while we are working from home and beyond.
Aspect is looking for an exceptional Coordinator to join our award-winning motion graphics team. The Graphics Coordinator is the Graphics Department's primary liaison to the Producing Teams, as well as Editorial and Finishing Departments. Candidates must be organized, efficient, and resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/she will provide support to our graphics team as well as
streamline all incoming and outgoing Client requests. Professional attitude is a must.
• Schedule and assign tasks to Graphic Artists
• Receive, research and distribute all requests for graphic creation and follow through to delivery
• Communicate with Producing Teams to schedule and track projects
• Facilitate design and production of graphics.
• Maintain schedule and assignment priorities based on project timelines
• Communicate graphic requests to team and provide translation between design department and company producers
• Attend all project related meetings, take notes and distribute to team
• Inform Graphic Artists when new elements arrive and confirm correct assets are provided
• Meet with Graphic Artists to facilitate exchange of elements with Editorial and Producing Team
• Distribute notes as they become available
• Monitor proper implementation of pipeline/workflow procedures
• Coordinate with finishing department and ensure quality control during graphics delivery.
• 1+ years of coordinating experience in the entertainment / advertising industry
• Superior written and oral communication and organization skills are essential
• Must be deadline-driven and be able to manage the pressures of multiple deadlines
• Must be extremely organized, thorough and conscientious
• Proactive attitude and good problem-solving skills are a must
• Experience with graphic and post-production pipelines
• Strong working knowledge of all digital graphic file formats and their appropriate applications
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel. Adobe Acrobat a plus
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
• Cinema 4D, Maya, Nuke, and NLEs a plus but not a requirement
Must be a dependable self-starter who's able to think on their feet and problem solve, be detail oriented, creative, flexible, level-headed, a team-player, and have a passion for our industry.
Must be able to work the Noon-8pm shift , late nights and occasional weekend work.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online