VP, Infrastructure & Platform Services
ASCAPNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2020 1:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for VP, Infrastructure & Platform Services jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP, Infrastructure & Platform Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Infrastructure & Platform Services? Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Vice President of Infrastructure & Platform Services. You will be responsible for the implementation and operation of all technology infrastructure deployed for internal use at ASCAP, which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, audio and video monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, storage and related software.
We expect you and your team to deliver best-in-class network stability and performance, availability and resource utilization, leveraging state-of-the-art technologies, while also helping us to build a world-class DevOps culture.
• Serve as a strategic thought leader; oversee both cloud infrastructure and data center operations across all of ASCAP's business lines, including migration and management of two data centers, and cloud infrastructure products and services.
• Successfully manage all strategic vendor relations with the goal of optimizing the infrastructure portfolio and balancing the use of outsourcing and cloud services.
• Support the applications development efforts to incorporate new and/or additional infrastructure and automation to support critical business initiatives.
• Ensure all infrastructure processes are well documented and adhere to audit, regulatory and compliance standards.
• Build Security, Risk & Compliance program that embodies a DevSecOps Engineering mindset and drives corporate programs such as PCI Compliance, GDPR and the like
• Influence business leaders on industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new business processes and system alterations; challenge the status quo in support of the technology direction.
• Help drive the company's effort for achieving CI, TDD, Continuous Deployment
• Create and drive the execution of the roadmap to rapidly migrate the company to best practice CI/TDD with full automation.
• Automate the build processes for the company, ensuring builds at the team level can be achieved in less than ten minutes.
• Ensure builds are self-testing at the unit level so that all tests confirm that the code behaves as the team expect it should before it is committed to the main branch
• Drive the process such that every team commits to the baseline every day, minimizing conflicting changes and the resulting defects that result.
• Ensure the latest technologies are leveraged for TDD; with full automation for the unit tests through integration test through end-to-end testing
• Ensure full integration of CI/TDD systems with Jira to ensure everyone can see the results and respond accordingly
• Continuous deployment: automate deployment directly into production such that on any given day a production ready product can be deployed and done so in an automated fashion.
• Research the latest in DevOps, ensuring best practices are continuously brought into the company for continuous improvement.
• Interface with the Facilities team and provide input to data center and office expansion planning. Negotiate all adds/changes/deletes with the Facilities team.
• Experience in DevOps, DevSecOps, with proven track record of leading a team to transform the efforts of an engineering organization
• Expert knowledge of AWS Products and service such as EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, S3, Glacier, RedShift, AppStream and all other management and developer categories
• Experience in an agile environment, and running agile through a modern platform: ideally Jira or another similar agile system of record like Rally, Version One
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant management/supervisory experience, managing teams of DevOps/software engineering professionals
• BA/BS or equivalent experience. MBA is desirable.
• AWS, Azure, GCP certifications desirable, CSM, CSPO, CSD or equivalent Agile certifications also desirable
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.