Senior Salesforce Engineer
ASCAPNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/26/2021 11:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Senior Salesforce Engineer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Salesforce Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Salesforce Engineer? Job Description:
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will work within a product development team to build and code world-class products, while also providing leadership and overseeing standards and quality from initial requirements to completion. You are passionate about building high-performance teams, mentoring engineers and optimizing the engineering delivery process and will regularly collaborate with digital product management, architecture, and various other teams to ensure orderly and efficient engineering delivery. While you will still code, your primary responsibility is to ensure rigorous software engineering practices are followed and that high quality solutions are built.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Software Engineering, you'll be responsible for overseeing engineering product quality and delivery and setting and overseeing technical standards for teams who are working on everything from customer-facing applications.
• Lead development efforts by example, working with your other team members to design, implement, estimate, and deliver valuable and high quality software and products alongside our customers.
• Acting as a technical lead on large-scale initiatives or several smaller projects.
• Ensuring that team members are regularly and consistently conducting code/peer reviews while doing so directly as needed
• Developing positive relationships with ASCAP product and business teams and other external partners and organizations.
• Mentoring team members on technical standards, best practices and overall technical excellence.
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate, both verbally and in written form, very complex ideas, technical designs, solutions and challenges convincingly.
• Demonstrates a wide breadth of knowledge and skills across wide sets of technologies, platforms and languages
• Develop Salesforce solutions to business workflow and analytics requirements
• In partnership with the scrum team, PO, and stakeholders to map ASCAP requirements to Salesforce capabilities with a bias for using built-in capabilities in lieu of custom development where possible
• Participate as a member of an ASCAP scrum team/squad as we create software solutions in two-week sprint cycles; attend backlog grooming sessions, daily standups, sprint retro's, etc.
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration communication by sharing information feedback with colleagues
• 10 years of experience building high-grade production quality software using Salesforce ecosystem
• A Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or the equivalent
• Demonstrated success growing junior engineers through mentoring, collaboration and coaching
• Strong service delivery experience including architecture and development, and building cloud services.
• Experience in both Agile and DevSecOps environments
• Experience in Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud with appropriate certifications
• Experience migrating legacy Salesforce systems
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.