Regional Account Manager
ASCAPKansas City, MO
Full Time Job
ASCAP is currently looking for a Regional Account Manager to join our Licensing team. The ASCAP ''license'' provides the music user with blanket permission to publicly perform ASCAP songs. The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for closing on new business to business (B2B) accounts in the Kansas City Area. These businesses include but are not limited to restaurants, nightclubs, fitness facilities, hotels and skating rinks - all of which play music in a public space. Your job will be to effectively evaluate how music is used at various venues and to license the business by educating the music users on the benefits and value of the ASCAP license.
What are my main responsibilities?
• Outside Sales
• Effectively organize and manage territory sales
• Meet or exceed revenue expectations
• Ability to manage an expense account
• Identifies new opportunities through ongoing monitoring of the local music marketplace
• Communication & Education
• Effectively communicate the benefits and value of an ASCAP license through in person meetings and telephone conversations.
• Educate businesses on US Copyright Law while overcoming objections with tact and consideration
• Work with local trade organizations to foster ongoing business relationships
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to effectively manage and report on sales data
How will my success be measured?
• ASCAP is a performance-based culture. You will be reviewed and measured on your ability to close new businesses and meet revenue goals.
How will I be rewarded and compensated?
• ASCAP has a generous compensation structure which includes a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
• ASCAP provides an automobile and cell phone/internet allowance to cover the costs of work related expenses.
• This full time position is eligible for a generous benefit package including vacation, 401(k) with company match, employer funded retirement savings program, medical, dental, and vision coverage.
How do I know if I am qualified?
• You have a minimum of 2 years outside sales experience
• You can show documented success in exceeding sales goals
• You are digitally proficient - You are able to manage data and navigate through social media.
• You possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
• You enjoy overnight travel