Licensing Key Account Manager
This was removed by the employer on 10/22/2021 6:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Licensing Key Account Manager jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Licensing Key Account Manager postings
Full Time Job
The position manages a portfolio of mid-high valued (revenues between 100K-500K) key licensees with the primary goal to ensure compliance with our license agreements by performing customer service and collection activities to generate revenue. To effectively manage their assigned accounts, they must perform customer service and collection activities to generate revenue, maintain accurate data within ASCAP' applications, and efficiently respond to internal and external correspondence to resolve customer inquiries and issues. The position requires developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with individuals outside of the department. Additional duties may include servicing other VIP/Key accounts and other licensing tasks as assigned.
• Knows and understands terms and conditions of various license agreements, stays well-informed of industry trends and uses that knowledge to manage pre-assigned accounts
• Provides high quality and tailored customer service and collection activities to ensure timely and accurate payment of license fees.
• Makes pro-active calls to licensees for current and past due reports and payments and has the authority to negotiate mutually beneficial payment terms.
• Follows standard operating procedures and abides by our Code of Conduct to answer inquiries and resolve issues
• Responds to customer inquiries via telephone and in writing
• Uses ASCAP systems for daily account management -- prioritize work, send various types of correspondence, document all customer activities, data entry of reports, review customer account details, generate invoices and perform other transactions/functions as required.
• Converts unlicensed stations to licensed using external data sources
• Analyze revenue reporting to identify possible errors, trends for potential audit opportunities
• Identifies accounts that require escalation, discusses proper course of action with management
• Provide assistance to other key account managers and stakeholders within and outside of the department to support strategic initiatives
• Provide insight on license negotiation preparations when needed
• Attends industry related conferences as needed.
• Handles special projects as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 3-5 years customer service experience
• Working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software eg Word, Excel
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate and persuade
• Good analytical skills
• Working knowledge of the Salesforce platform
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.