General Licensing Operations Support Manager
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2020 3:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for General Licensing Operations Support Manager jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all General Licensing Operations Support Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a General Licensing Operations Support Manager?
Full Time Job
The General Licensing Operations Support Manager will oversee the support of the Licensing Operations, including the role of lead administrator of Salesforce.com. The Manager will also serve as the liaison to other support departments internally such as application and technology services. The Manager will also liaison to external vendors as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• 50% - Salesforce.com administrator – Maintain users, permissions, roles, profiles in salesforce.com, including the setup of workflows, dashboards, reports and objects as needed to support the licensing department.
• 30% - Supervise support staff responsible for maintaining forms, documents, training, and other items as required by the licensing department.
• 20% - Contribute toward improving the overall strategy of increasing the efficiency of the licensing systems.
• Training of staff as needed.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working directly within the Salesforce.com system as an administrator
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to interpret business user requests to formulate solutions within Salesforce
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft office tools also is required.
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.