Experiential&Social Media Coordinator, Marketing &Communications
ASCAPNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 1:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Experiential&Social Media Coordinator, Marketing &Communications jobs in New York-NY
Search all Experiential&Social Media Coordinator, Marketing &Communications postings
Full Time Job
, on Twitter and Instagram @ASCAP and on Facebook.
# # #
Experiential and Social Media Coordinator, Marketing & Communications
New York or Los Angeles | Full Time
We are looking for an experiential and social media marketing coordinator to assist the fast-paced Marketing & Communications team in the successful execution of digital marketing and social media campaigns and virtual, live and hybrid events. This position requires a curious, self-motivated individual that is passionate about music and pop-culture and has solid social media and digital marketing skills. The role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, passion and enthusiasm for music, and the ability to go the extra mile when needed. The successful candidate will be able to transition seamlessly from project to project with great attention to quality, detail, and execution. The position will be based in ASCAP New York or Los Angeles office.
• Develop and curate social highlights documents for large scale campaigns, capturing screenshots of high-level member, press and community engagement and reporting/ presenting findings to ASCAP's marketing, membership, and executive team.
• Research and inform trends and insights from the community, creators and brands, sharing learnings and recommendations for ASCAP to take part in viral moments.
• Research and recommend venues and vendors.
• Create, write and coordinate talent communications, clearances, releases, travel, call sheets.
• Manage guest lists and RSVPs; write, build, and deploy digital and/or physical invites for various events. Manage timelines and deliverables for live, hybrid and virtual events, experiential programs and integrated digital marketing and social media campaigns.
• Manage logistical communications to event stakeholders, including crew, staff, talent, invitees, attendees.
• Develop and write tip sheets featuring bios/photos of talent, executives and event details in partnership with the PR team
• Copywrite and create social tags, asset management, scheduling and posting for all tactical elements and execution in alignment with ASCAP's social media strategy across all platforms
• Draft and propose social media copy across multiple social media platforms
• Monitor ASCAP's social media presence and promptly, tactfully, and accurately interact and engage with our members, influencers, and employees to sustain and enhance ASCAP's brand
• Elevate and manage day-to-today community management across social media platforms
• Compose, consolidate, coordinate, and edit written materials, such as briefing documents, emails, social messages, talking points and creative assets (photo, videos, animations).
• Brainstorm, generate, and propose big ideas on upcoming campaigns and projects
• Coordinate the payment of invoices and project expenses; serve as liaison with Accounts Payable team.
• Monitor project budgets and campaign expenses for accuracy and appropriateness
• Work exceptionally well and cross-functionally across the marketing, membership, repertory, finance, licensing, and legal departments on the successful execution of projects.
• Minimum Bachelor of Arts Degree in a related discipline from an accredited four-year college; experience in an entertainment related job or internship a plus
• Proven skills on all social media platforms and digital marketing
• Willing to travel to events, if required / Must be available to work evenings, and some weekends as needed
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Workplace, Google Drive, Google Analytics, and all applications
• Basis knowledge of Content Management Systems, HTML a plus
• Passion for music of all genres and the music industry at large
• Background and familiarity with standard experiential marketing and marketing practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Passionate about experiential marketing, social media, the music industry and wants to change the world with us
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
As a condition of employment, ASCAP requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (including a first booster, when eligible) against COVID-19. ASCAP will make reasonable accommodations for those who are unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination, where required by federal, state and local law, and in accordance with ASCAP's policies.
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.