Executive Assistant To The General Counsel
ASCAPNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As the Executive Assistant to the General Counsel, you will serve as the primary source of administrative support for the General Counsel.
• Administrative support to the General Counsel. The selected candidate will interact with all levels within the organization, including senior management and will serve as an external communication bridge between business associates, vendors and business partners.
• Managing all incoming data (phone calls, correspondences, mail and email); managing and organizing the flow of communication and keeping track of any required action and due dates.
• Paralegal duties such as drafting simple documents and letters, proofreading and running compare writes/ redlines / track changes, filing/ scanning and record keeping.
• Overseeing the General Counsel's calendar using exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• Planning travel and managing various business expenses.
• Creating audio-visual presentations, organizational charts, and other special projects as necessary.
• Acting as an ambassador with company staff, senior management, board members, business associates, clients, vendors and business partners.
• Assisting with the General Counsel's business activities, managing law firm invoicing system (Serengeti), business expense and T&E invoicing systems (Concur) and coordinating onsite and offsite meetings.
• Coordinate BALA desk coverage during vacations and absences, and provide guidance to other BALA assistants for various projects.
• Minimum 10 years of previous legal experience supporting senior level executives required
• Experience in a law firm setting a plus
• Experience interacting with senior level management
• Proven proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Ability to work well in a team environment with other
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options