Summer Intern - Marketing
Artistry GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Marketing? Interns will be assigned to assist in all aspects of one or more clients or projects including:
- research current trends, press, marketing tools and new music/video releases
- create basic flyers and graphics
- create social media posts
- track analytics on DSPs, Youtube, etc
- research playlists, DJs, curators and influencers.
- brainstorming marketing ideas
- keeping up with Tik Tok and Triller Trends.
- Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
- Be able to work independently
- Have a laptop and smartphone with wireless access
- Graphic Design is a plus
- Must have strong writing and communication skills, be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have some experience in music or entertainment
- Experience in marketing, promotions, or PR.
- Knowledge of pop culture & music
- Minimum of 3-5 days a week
- Remote during COVID-19 stay-at-home