Summer Intern - Marketing
Artistry GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Interns will be assigned to assist in all aspects of one or more clients or projects including:
- research current trends, press, marketing tools and new music/video releases
- create basic flyers and graphics
- create social media posts
- track analytics on DSPs, Youtube, etc
- research playlists, DJs, curators and influencers.
- brainstorming marketing ideas
- keeping up with Tik Tok and Triller Trends.
- Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
- Be able to work independently
- Have a laptop and smartphone with wireless access
- Graphic Design is a plus
- Must have strong writing and communication skills, be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have some experience in music or entertainment
- Experience in marketing, promotions, or PR.
- Knowledge of pop culture & music
- Minimum of 3-5 days a week
- Remote during COVID-19 stay-at-home
Our current clients include:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online