Intern - Social Media, LinkedIn
Artiste Pro Media, Inc.Remote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Manage LinkedIn Social Media at a top entertainment tech company backed by Amazon and IMDb
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: ASAP -- FALL / WINTER
Internship Duration: 3 months
Time/Days Required: At least 15 hrs/week
Workplace Requirements: 100% Remote
College Credit is available.
Join one of the hottest entertainment Silicon Beach Internship Programs in Southern California. Interns support the digital media staff in developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement.
*** MUST BE AVAILABLE AT 9 AM LOS ANGELES TIME ZONE ***
LinkedIn Social Media Duties:
- Manage Company Social Media on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Graphics and Videos Provided
- Serve as the voice of the company on LinkedIn
- Develop content, keep up with trends, write copy for postings, respond to comments, and report on performance.
Background and Skills:
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently and be a multitasker
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Creative thinker with strong development skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Solid writing, excellent verbal and communication skills
- Computer Savvy, comfortable working with MAC or PC
- Must be able to work on your own laptop''
Interns receive real-world experience working with top executives and veteran filmmakers at major motion picture studies. Extensive training provided.
This position is remote. Artiste Pro Media, Inc. is a technology company located in Santa Monica, CA. The mobile app connects everyone in entertainment via a robust suite of business solutions to network, connect, book, find work, execute deals, and pay other users in one place. Unlike other niche-specific platforms that hinder the productivity of the creative process, tap. is home to every entertainment executive, financier, and creative talent.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online