Intern - Content Creation
Artiste Pro Media, Inc.Remote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Content Creation jobs in Remote-US
Blogger at a top entertainment tech company backed by Amazon and IMDb
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: FALL / WINTER
Internship Duration: 1 Season
Time/Days Required: At least 15 hrs/week
Workplace Requirements: 100% Remote
College Credit is available.
Join one of the hottest entertainment Silicon Beach Internship Programs in Southern California. Interns support the digital media staff in developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement.
*** MUST BE AVAILABLE AT 9 AM LOS ANGELES TIME ZONE ***
- Write entertainment-style blogs to build brand awareness and authority
- Content subject matter provided
- Platform to post blog provided
- Works with team to write compelling blogs and editorials to achieve brand awareness and brand authority in entertainment in LA.
- You will be an author and create editorials to collaborate with reputable LA-based entertainment publications such as Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline, Vanity Fair, and more.
Background and Skills:
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently and be a multitasker
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Creative thinker with strong development skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Solid writing, excellent verbal and communication skills
- Computer Savvy, comfortable working with MAC or PC
- Must be able to work on your own laptop