Agent Assistant - Music Booking Agency
Artist Group InternationalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 9:24:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Agent Assistant - Music Booking Agency jobs in New York-NY
Search all Agent Assistant - Music Booking Agency postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Agent Assistant - Music Booking Agency?
Full Time Job
Artist Group International is seeking an Agent Assistant in New York City. This position requires someone with strong interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and take initiative. Must have confidence in your abilities and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Prepare contracts for artist performances
- Prepare calendars and itineraries
- Prepare ticket counts and tour reports for Agents and Artist management
- Prepare weekly Artist statements to reflect tour settlement and commissions due to Agency
- Track show deposits with the promoters and track collections of commissions due from business managers
- Communicate with tour managers for show settlements and guest list communications
- Review and oversee the promoters' tour marketing plans
- Day-to-day admin (booking travel, expenses, answering phones)
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- College degree
- Previous Music Agency experience
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Computer savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Respectful, professional office demeanor
- Fan of rock, punk, or metal music
- Experience in tour marketing a plus!
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working remotely. The candidate must live in the NYC area and be ready to report to the office upon reopening. No exceptions. We require vaccination documentation.