Arthur B PulitzerRemote, US
Executive Producer Opportunity for an entertainment executive whose strength lies in the development and representation of projects in development. Hands-on development process, working intimately with our sources to generate unique material possible. Manage and market the development, finance, execution and sale of projects in film, television and new media
Executive Producer opportunities in company library:
· Scripted and unscripted accounts
· Courtroom legal drama using actual cases, chronicles of death row inmates, and true crime narratives, and other prosecutions.
· SVOD sales to existing networks, and new streaming outlets.
Possible Script writing from hand written letters sent by inmates.
· 5+ years of experience in development and sales to a TV broadcast and/or cable network and/or an established independent television production company.
· Experience in legal drama, docudrama, and true crime reenactment.
· Professional and interpersonal skills Note: Initially this job will be remote and have a flexible schedule.
A stay at home position.
A low budget position negotiable
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Fax: 508-463-4890 Apply Online