Office PA / Runner
ArsonalCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
As an office PA/runner, you should combine a pleasant personality with an outgoing professional attitude to provide assistance to our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with a fast-paced environment and is able to think on their feet.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide professional and friendly service to our team and guests.
• Deliver work to clients
• Pull wardrobe and props for in-office photoshoots
• Order, pick up and distribute lunch orders
• Ensure office is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and informative leaflets)
• Troubleshoot emergencies
• Monitor stock and order office supplies
• Ensure proper mail distribution
• Answer, screen, and direct calls as needed
• Take and relay messages as needed
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, and office protocols.
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Have a valid driver license and transportation
Interest in advertising or graphic design a plus. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to peruse a career in advertising or graphic design.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online