Office PA / Runner
ArsonalCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Office PA / Runner jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Office PA / Runner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Office PA / Runner? As an office PA/runner, you should combine a pleasant personality with an outgoing professional attitude to provide assistance to our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with a fast-paced environment and is able to think on their feet.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide professional and friendly service to our team and guests.
• Deliver work to clients
• Pull wardrobe and props for in-office photoshoots
• Order, pick up and distribute lunch orders
• Ensure office is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and informative leaflets)
• Troubleshoot emergencies
• Monitor stock and order office supplies
• Ensure proper mail distribution
• Answer, screen, and direct calls as needed
• Take and relay messages as needed
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, and office protocols.
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Have a valid driver license and transportation