ArrayLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ARRAY Alliance Program Manager
The ARRAY Alliance Program Manager will be the primary staff member responsible for the development, coordination and execution of all artist projects based on the strategies and approaches defined by the ARRAY Alliance Senior Executive team. In this role the Program Manager will help to manage the: evaluation framework for distributing programmatic grants to artists and storytellers; artist assignments tied to those grants; the project management tools, systems and tracking of the assignments and grants; and the overall efforts to ensure shared learning and communication across ARRAY Alliance's key initiatives and teams. This is a manager level role that will require taking initiative and active reporting on progress and status tracking / management. The Program Manager will participate as a member of ARRAY Alliance and the ARRAY team overall, as determined. There is room for growth in this role as it will play a major part in helping ARRAY Alliance reach its organizational goals by shaping and driving the execution of our vital initiatives.
The Program Manager supports grant making, fund management, strategic planning, field coordination and the implementation of ARRAY Alliance's programs and strategies. The position works with proposal cultivation, review and preparation as well as grantee relations as assigned.
Among other activities, specifically, the Program Manager will:
• Work closely with the ARRAY President and the ARRAY Alliance Executive Director to manage programmatic initiatives across a portfolio of active art production grants
• Collaboratively review and identify granting opportunities to artists and storytellers with ARRAY Alliance Senior Executive team and confer on strategic decisions as it relates to grantees and the art fields
• Preparation of fund grant documents as assigned, including grant recommendations, proposals and preforming due diligence on grantees throughout the grant period(s)
• Work closely with fund grantees to support institutional strengthening of programmatic work, team culture, capacity building, shared learning and collaboration
• Develop and implement grantee convenings to advance key initiatives and strategies for continued refinement to improve overall execution
• Advise and work closely with grantees to advance the social impact efforts of the supported grantee projects
• Undertake periodic reviews of progress with grantees, perform grantee site visits, review financial and narrative reporting from grantees and prepare grant status reports
• Support event planning and production of events amplifying grantee projects, including significant contribution to the curation process
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with an artist liaison experience to support the relationship development with grantees and ARRAY
• Experience with grant management including proposal reviews, budgeting and grant requirements tracking / reporting
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Extremely detail oriented
• Passionate about various media channels and its ability to drive social impact and change for underrepresented minority groups
• Open to working extended hours with short notice
We are a media collective dedicated to the amplification of images by Black artists, artists of color and women artists of all kinds. Our non-profit, ARRAY Alliance expands on ARRAY's deep roots in imaginative, impactful and inclusive initiatives. We are based in the Historic Filipinotown community of Los Angeles, CA.
*Due to a high volume of incoming submissions we will only respond to potential candidates under review.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online