ArrayLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Marketing? JOB TITLE:
Director of Marketing
ARRAY seeks a dynamic multi-hyphenate creative mind to join our team as Director of Marketing. Based at our Los Angeles campus, ARRAY's Director of Marketing will oversee all aspects of ARRAY's brand identity, campaigns for our film slate, on-campus programming, educational initiatives, and general amplification of ARRAY's mission. If you are familiar with the term ''elbow grease'' and know how to apply that to a creative work environment, then ARRAY might be the team for you.
• Develop and execute multi-faceted marketing campaigns that ignite interest and action.
• Provide strategy and coordination of content-based campaigns, including the development of trailers, posters, design assets, social media, print collateral, media buys, e-newsletters and podcasts. Multitasking is imperative as ARRAY initiatives and campaigns in various divisions of the organization often overlap.
• Work closely with the publicity team on ARRAY's brand storytelling, from narratives about our productions, filmmakers to our executives and public programs.
• Grow and maintain ARRAY's digital presence via our own sites and social platforms.
• Develop ARRAY's merchandise and identity materials.
• Identify potential partners and cultivate relationships that align with ARRAY's mission.
• Rally and grow our tribe of ARRAY Maverick volunteers.
• Act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams as related to marketing initiatives for ARRAY Releasing, ARRAY Alliance and ARRAY Filmworks.
• A minimum of 5-7 years of entertainment marketing experience either at a brand or entertainment creative agency, network/studio marketing team.
• Passion for advocating on behalf of inclusive representation in front of and behind the camera.