Fall Intern - Development
Aroberson ProductionLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Aroberson Production is an Independent Production Company based in Los Angeles, CA. We offer production services from the very beginning of development through the final stages of post-production, specializing in Commercials; Music Videos, Television, Film and Print! We are seeking Interns with video editing and graphic design experience for short form content.
About The Role:
We are looking for passionate candidates with an interest in the Scripted Television and Film space.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Reading script submissions and providing written summaries and recommendations for development executives.
• Performing research and compiling materials to help determine whether company should pursue certain projects.
• Creating lists with recommendations for directors, cast, showrunners for projects in development.
• Pitch Deck Creation and Packaging
• Passion and focus on film making, television, and entertainment industry
• Experience in basic office programs (i.e. Microsoft Office, Pages, Google Suite Dropbox)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university for the duration of the internship.
• Graphic Design and Presentation Creation experience.
Unpaid. College Credit.
8-15hrs per week
Start Date: 10/1/23
End Date: 12/1/23 (TENTATIVE)
Zoom interviews will be held over next week 2 weeks.
Resume (If Applicable)
Relevant Work Samples (Decks, Coverage)
Social Media Handles (Instagram)
What's your farvoite TV series or film and why? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online