Intern - Communications Company
arkDigitalLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
arkDigital, a communications company for brands, artists, and celebrities, is looking for a communications company intern. Although this is an unpaid internship to start, there is a strong possibility of being hired part-time if you are a good fit. Beverages, lunches, and a gas stipend for running errands will be provided.
- Must be located in the greater Los Angeles area
- Must be literate in English
- Part of the responsibilities will be helping me with my dogs, so if you are allergic to dogs then this will not be a fit for you.
- Must have a car and automobile insurance
- Have a good working knowledge of the Los Angeles area
- Must be a team player and flourish in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Strong computer skills in Mac, iCloud, Microsoft Office, and Google applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and interest in social networking sites for business purposes
- A self-starter willing work both independently and in a team setting
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Paid position will be considered only available to those with previous executive assistant experience
- Adobe Creative Suite and/or social media experience highly preferred
- Must enjoy free lunches and the opportunity to work with top creatives in entertainment, art, and streetwear
Beverages, lunches, and a gas stipend for running errands will be provided.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online