Intern - Game Operations
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2022 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Game Operations jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Game Operations postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern, Game Operations
20-30 hours per week
Term: January – October 2023
Location: Chase Field/Phoenix, AZ
Internship Eligibility Requirements:
Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student, or within a year post-graduation with preferred majors of Journalism, Communication, Business or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Assist in the execution of the Arizona Diamondbacks game presentation and live entertainment.
• Assist with the booking of National Anthems, Color Guards, Ceremonial First Pitches and all in-game elements.
• Maintain inventory of all giveaways and keep storage areas organized.
• Energetic, personable individuals who represent the ideals of the Diamondbacks organization.
• Schedule and oversee a staff of entertainment and promotional team members
• Able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and able to make quick decisions.
• Must have excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
• Ability to work individually or in a group environment and outstanding leadership skills
• Must be able to effectively take and execute directions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.