Intern - Fan Experience
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/16/2023 8:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Fan Experience jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Fan Experience postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern, Fan Experience
This event-based internship will directly assist the Director, Fan Experience, Coordinator, Fan Experience and Marketing department in several capacities with a focus on Chase Field gameday operations including concessions, retail and fan experience oversight. The Marketing department manages relationships with key business partners such as Levy Restaurants and Rank and Rally Merchandising. In addition, the department works closely with D-backs leadership to identify improvements to fan experience and provide new revenue streams.
• Must be a senior or postgraduate student, or within one-year post-graduation with preferred majors of Data Analytics, Business, or another quantitative major, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Must be able to work in-person at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ the entire duration of the internship, this is not a remote position.
• Maximum of 30 hours per week
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Serve as team resource to Levy Restaurants on all Chase Field dining experience and retail components including, but not limited to, general concessions, in-seat service, premium spaces, suites, group areas and retail operations.
• Maintain keen awareness on execution for general concessions and retail operations to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth.
• Create plan that encompasses game day oversight of dining experience aspects listed above in addition to line queuing, concourse traffic patterns and service wait times.
• Collaborate with Corporate Partnerships department so that all partner food, beverage and retail service touchpoints and activation goals are achieved.
• Study fan satisfaction surveys and feedback to analyze trends and ensure standards are being met.
• Explore food and beverage trends in other MLB venues and quick-serve restaurants to identify potential implementation opportunities at Chase Field.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task, exhibit detailed work and are customer service oriented.
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently to develop projects and produce desired results.
• Strong teamwork attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM
• Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student or within a year of post- graduation obtaining a degree from an accredited college or university.
• Must be passionate and motivated to pursue a career in the sports industry.
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.