Director, Game Presentation
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Director, Game Presentation jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Director, Game Presentation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Game Presentation?
Part Time Job
Director, Game Presentation
This position is responsible for all entertainment aspects of event planning and show production for Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games and Non-Baseball Events held at Chase Field. It oversees all pre-game, in-game and post-game content including music, videos, statistics, graphics, and live elements. The Director, Game Presentation is the primary show-caller and will be responsible for creating and distributing show rundowns and scripts for all games and events.
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Plan, prepare and execute all aspects of Game Presentation (Video, Audio, Graphics, Live).
• Create a show rundown and timeline of activities for all D-backs Home Games and Non-Baseball Events at Chase Field.
• Write scripts for all PA Announcements, and various entertainment features.
• Work with the Corporate Partnerships Department to develop and execute sponsored in-game features.
• Work with the Ticket Sales Department to activate ticket buyer experiences
• Work with the Community Affairs Department to recognize community initiatives.
• Work with the Marketing Department to help promote the D-backs Brand and Messaging.
• Hire and supervise full-time, part-time and game day staff.
• Oversee all MLB events and initiatives activated at Chase Field.
• Oversee Theme Nights, Fireworks Shows and other Special Events.
• Oversee the D-backs Organizational Calendar, and schedule all related elements (National Anthem, Ceremonial First Pitches, Recognitions, Parades, Performances, etc.)
• Identify, innovate, and implement new ways to improve the Chase Field Fan Experience.
• Work with outside vendors as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Knowledge of MLB Rules and Regulations
• Familiarity with the Arizona Diamondbacks Brand
• Knowledge of Baseball and D-backs History
• Experience in Event Planning, Timing, and Show Calling
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Excellent Broadcast Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of latest Broadcast Technology
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum five years' experience in Game Presentation with a professional sports team, or similar Entertainment field.
• Previous supervisory experience (Hiring, Training, etc.)
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
• Work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Perform small physical tasks as required
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.