Coordinator, Social Media
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2023 10:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Social Media jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Coordinator, Social Media postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Social Media
The purpose of the Coordinator, Social Media role is to enhance the coverage and engagement of the Arizona Diamondbacks' social media accounts that results in increased brand awareness, growing fan engagement, improved marketing efforts, and engaging content. This individual will report to the Manager, Social Media, and will communicate daily about content creations, collaborate weekly across key functions and work closely with various departments including communications, video production, and creative design.
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Provide accurate and timely game information for fans through key social media accounts, including: lineups, matchups, final scores, and important in-game action.
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms that tells the story of the Arizona Diamondbacks, both on and off the field, including: news related to the team, highlighting players' personalities, and showcasing the organization's efforts in the community.
• Interact with fans and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments resulting in high engagement with followers to build excitement within the fan base.
• Provide entertaining live coverage of games via the team's social media platforms, which include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Reddit.
• Collaborate with the corresponding department to support the team's ancillary accounts and initiatives (e.g. D-backs Give Back, D-backs for Change, Arizona Diamondbacks Events & Entertainment, D. Baxter the Bobcat).
• Work closely with the Manager, Social Media to review analytics and monthly reports on key metrics, progress to goals, and industry and social media trends.
• Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
• Assist in the development of the Social Media Interns.
• Develop ways to expand the team's Social Media presence ''physically'' within the ballpark.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Excellent social listening skills.
• Strong attention to detail with outstanding copywriting and copy-editing skills.
• Self-starter with desire to track and implement social media trends and strategies.
• Strong ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
• Experience in photography, videography, and/or graphic design.
• Proficiency working with the Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud suites.
• Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to multitask and think quickly, responding to events developing in real time with mature decision-making.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and a self-starter that can take initiative on new ideas and projects
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus
• Bachelors Degree in communications, Journalism, Sports Management, or a closely related discipline preferred
• 1-3 years of professional experience in the Social Media field, preferably within a sports organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.