Intern - Sales & Distribution
Archstone EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/21/2023 4:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Sales & Distribution jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Intern - Sales & Distribution postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
NOTE THAT THIS INTERNSHIP WILL REQUIRE THE INTERN TO WORK REMOTELY. THERE WILL BE A FEW IN PERSON MEETINGS TO ATTEND, ROUGHLY ONCE A MONTH IN BURBANK, BUT THEY ARE OPTIONAL AND THE MAJORITY OF THE INTERNSHIP WILL BE REMOTE.
LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP:
3 Months or 1 Quarter / Semester
• Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week. (Hours are flexible).
• Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, IMDB Pro
• Must have excellent communication skills
Intern will aid the Domestic and International Sales team in a variety of ways including but not limited to the following:
• Help sales executives prepare for markets, specifically the Cannes film festival in May.
• Research and contact buyers worldwide
• Create sales pitches for specific territories
• Aid in the creation of marketing materials, trailers and one-sheets
• Research and write synopses on new products
• Review film and script submissions for acquisition
• Other administrative tasks as needed
About Archstone Entertainment:
Archstone Entertainment is a full service motion picture distributor and sales agency. We make and we sell movies.