Intern - Sales & Distribution
Archstone EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
NOTE THAT DUE TO CURENT STAY AT HOME ORDERS, THIS INTERNSHIP WILL REQUIRE THE INTERN TO WORK REMOTELY. WE MAY REASSESS IF THE SITUATION CHANGES DURING THE COURSE OF THE INTERNSHIP BUT AT THIS TIME PLAN ON WORKING REMOTELY FOR ITS ENTIRETY.
LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP:
3 Months or 1 Quarter / Semester
• Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week. (Hours are flexible).
• Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, IMDB Pro
• Must have excellent communication skills
Intern will aid the International Sales team in a variety of ways including but not limited to the following:
• Help sales executives prepare for markets
• Research and contact buyers worldwide
• Create sales pitches for specific territories
• Aid in the creation of marketing materials, trailers and one-sheets
• Research and write synopses on new products
• Review submissions for acquisition
• General office duties (i.e. filing, copying, answering phones, mail)
• Other administrative tasks as needed
About Archstone Entertainment:
Archstone Entertainment is a full service motion picture distributor and sales agency. We make and we sell movies.
UNPAID INTERNSHIP: The Internship is unpaid however in exchange for an Intern's time and hard work the Film Production and Distribution Executives will provide the Intern, at the end of their term, a letter of recommendation, school credit approval, as may be needed, and, if the timing is right, an entry level paid position. Other benefits - Applicant may be invited to screenings, premieres, and set visits. During the internship, the applicant will learn the business of film distribution and how films go from production on to delivery into the worldwide marketplace. If you have a desire to learn the business of feature films -- Archstone is your boot camp.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online