Finance and Business Affairs Analyst
Architect Films Inc.Toronto, ON
Full Time Job
- Analyst responsible for corporate accounting, basic corporate filings and production tax credit applications. Reporting to the Executive in Charge of Finance.
- Coordinate and compile documents from other departments for provincial and federal tax credit applications. Resolve any application issues with the government agencies.
- Work with the Executive in Charge of Finance to complete basic paper work related to setting up corporations and bank accounts.
- Assist the production accounting staff and Executive in Charge of Finance for any related corporate audits, production audits, and tax credit audits.
- Work within a public company's control and IFRS accounting framework.
- Responsible for managing accounts payable, working with third party payroll company, tracking accounts receivable & revenue.
- Track and comply with tax filings.
- Develop quarterly and annual financial reporting skills with a publicly traded company.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on the film industry funding environment.
- Increase in responsibility within a fast-growing company.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with large enterprise resource planning systems; Netsuite experience would be preferred.
- Organization skills are critical to the role and if missing any key requirements, a willingness to learn.
- Television or Film industry experience an asset, including knowledge of Ontario & Federal tax credits, as well as any additional funding opportunities.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online