FCPX Wedding Video Editor
Archaius CreativeRancho Cucamonga, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for FCPX Wedding Video Editor jobs in Rancho Cucamonga-CA
Search all FCPX Wedding Video Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a FCPX Wedding Video Editor? The wedding film industry is not like it used to be. Gone are the days of boring recaps. Now all the emotion from the day is carefully and meticulously crafted into beautiful, cinematic highlight films that retell a couple's love story like never before.
Can you pull at a viewer's emotional heartstrings with your thoughtfully constructed narrative, emphasize what's spoken with impactful B-Roll choices, and tie it all together with your bag of editing tricks?
Then we want you!
Help us make the most out of these couples' special days by joining the Archaius Final Cut Pro X Editing Team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Edit both creative and documentary wedding films in Final Cut Pro X
- Follow client style guides in order to achieve their unique brand standards
- Review projects with Supervisor to ensure high-quality output
- Incorporate both internal and client-provided revisions
- Adhere to established systems for passing project from phase to phase
- Meet project deadlines
- High School Diploma
- One to three years of video editing and storytelling experience
- Must have one to three years experience with FCPX (no Adobe or Avid-only editors)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to be creative while meeting deadlines
- Color grading and audio mixing experience a plus
- U.S.-based, local applicants only (international applicants immediately rejected)