FCPX Wedding Video Editor
Archaius CreativeRancho Cucamonga, CA
Full Time Job
The wedding film industry is not like it used to be. Gone are the days of boring recaps. Now all the emotion from the day is carefully and meticulously crafted into beautiful, cinematic highlight films that retell a couple's love story like never before.
Can you pull at a viewer's emotional heartstrings with your thoughtfully constructed narrative, emphasize what's spoken with impactful B-Roll choices, and tie it all together with your bag of editing tricks?
Then we want you!
Help us make the most out of these couples' special days by joining the Archaius Final Cut Pro X Editing Team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Edit both creative and documentary wedding films in Final Cut Pro X
- Follow client style guides in order to achieve their unique brand standards
- Review projects with Supervisor to ensure high-quality output
- Incorporate both internal and client-provided revisions
- Adhere to established systems for passing project from phase to phase
- Meet project deadlines
- High School Diploma
- One to three years of video editing and storytelling experience
- Must have one to three years experience with FCPX (no Adobe or Avid-only editors)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to be creative while meeting deadlines
- Color grading and audio mixing experience a plus
- U.S.-based, local applicants only (international applicants immediately rejected)
$12 - $16 based on experience
Archaius Creative is the leading US-based post house in the event and wedding videography industry. Our 13-person team has been in business since 2012 with consistent growth and success in each of our markets.
Uncompromising quality and attention to detail are at the cornerstone of our company's identity, and we're looking for editors with those characteristics to join our team. Our current efforts are focused on growing our FCPX editing team to help maintain the increased demand for wedding films edited on that platform.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online