Digital Video Colorist
Archaius Creative, Inc.Remote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Digital Video Colorist jobs in Remote-US
This position is completely remote so you'll be safe in the comfort of your own home. Includes a remote interview process and infrequent virtual meetings.
It's important that our Digital Colorists are diligent about maintaining brand standards for our clients and communicating efficiently and consistently with our team in order to stay on time with tight turnaround projects. Many of these projects involve unique look-matching in order to emulate our clients' varying styles.
- Color correct and color grade wedding, commercial, and educational videos in order to match clients' established brands and standards
- Discuss stylistic preferences for each video and address issues and trouble spots per-project
- Complete internal revisions from Lead Colorist
- Complete client revisions
- Communicate with Project Manager regarding availability/due dates of projects
- Maintain established systems and track progress throughout each project
- In-depth knowledge of coloring in both Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X
- Ability to color using LUTs, adjustment layers, and directly on footage
- Familiarity using the Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 14: Colorista V, Looks, Cosmo II, and Denoiser III
- Familiarity with Flicker Free and Film Convert a plus
- Well-versed in Google applications (Drive File Stream, Gchat, Gmail)
- Excellent and thorough communication skills
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Able to follow instructions and maintain systems reliably and consistently
- Proactive in finding solutions, learning procedures, and asking questions
- Open to feedback and eager for constructive criticism
- Personal Mac capable of running Premiere Pro / Final Cut Pro X projects in real-time
- Calibrated 4K monitor and light-controlled environment
- Ideally at least 100 mpbs up/download speed
Project budgets range from about $75 - $250 depending on the film runtime and scope of work. Average monthly pay is $800.00 - $1,600.00 per month. There are no health insurance benefits for this position.
Who We Are
Archaius Creative is the leading US-based post house in the corporate, wedding, and educational videography industry. Our team has been in business since 2012 with consistent growth and success in each of our markets. Uncompromising quality and attention to detail are at the cornerstone of our company's identity, and we're looking for a Digital Colorist with those characteristics to join our team.