Creative Video Editor
Archaius Creative, Inc.Remote, US
Full Time Job
This position is fully remote at this time, so feel free to apply from anywhere in the United States.
No international applications will be considered.
We are looking to add a Creative Editor to our team. Our work types vary from online educational courses, artistic wedding films, commercial spots, and corporate videos and our Creative Editors tackle all of them week-to-week.
Our Creative Editors are multifaceted in their skill sets, the styles of projects they take on, and also the platform in which they work (Premiere and Final Cut Pro X). This position does not require color grading or audio mixing experience, but they are a plus.
Our management style provides a generous amount of freedom and flexibility, so all members of our team are self-driven, self-directed, able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects, communicate clearly, and participate in collaborative discussions both internally and with our clients. This has grown increasingly important as we're now operating fully remotely due to COVID-19.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete editing projects in either Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro CC depending on the project
- Follow client style documentation in order to achieve unique stylistic standards, brand guidelines, and technical requirements
- Work with Supervisor and clients on project revisions
- Adhere to established internal processes and systems for organizing project files, locating media, and communicating project status
- Meet project deadlines
- High School Diploma
- 3 - 5 years of video editing with Final Cut Pro X and/or Adobe Premiere Pro CC
For the highest level of success in this position, applicants must be:
- A Team Player
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- All employees working remotely from home with limited, infrequent in-person contact only for exchanging equipment (geographic distance permitting).
Pay and Benefits - $15.00 - $20.00 per hour - Benefits: Flexible schedule, Paid time off
Archaius Creative is a Southern California-based post-production house that serves commercial, educational, and event filmmakers across the country.
The Archaius Creative culture is built on these five core values: Quality, Consistency, Adaptability, Intentionality, and Personability. All of our team members exude these characteristics across all facets of communication, technical work, and customer service.
Check out our website to get an idea of our vibe, body of work, and client list.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Adobe Premiere experience do you have?
- How many years of Final Cut Pro X experience do you have? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online