APM MusicHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Everyone who has ever experienced music synchronized to picture knows the undeniable impact that it plays. APM Music has been a crucial part of that experience for over 35 years with everything from the smallest of indie films to the largest blockbuster studio releases; television sit-coms to commercials and sports broadcasting; video games to film trailers; and, even user-generated content to being sampled in some of your favorite songs.
Founded in 1983 as a joint venture between Sony/ATV and Universal, APM Music is the recognized leader in the production music industry. Offering a comprehensive collection of original music, the TV, Film and Trailers team at APM Music helps music supervisors, filmmakers, studios, distributors, production companies, editors and producers find/license/create music for their productions from our ever-expanding collection of 1M tracks.
Role: Music Coordinator
- Provide music assets (stems, re-records, MP3s, sheet music, lyric sheets, etc.) to our clients in a timely fashion. This involves downloading, renaming, uploading and sharing files and is a primary function of the role.
- Keep clients and Account Executives informed on the status of outstanding music assets.
- Utilize tools and systems, including Outlook, our CRM (Salesforce), and our file management system (Egnyte) to manage and carry out your day-to-day tasks.
- Submit and process all incoming music requests from our third-party sources including Source Audio and Protunes.
- Liaise between Music and Marketing departments to provide playlists for the APM website.
- Keep all Music Coordinator procedures/documentation/resources up to date.
- Take detailed notes on internal and external Zoom/video calls.
- Assist the Music department with other administrative duties.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Technological savviness
- Knowledge of and passion for music across all genres
- Critical thinking, particularly with regard to optimizing common procedures and processes
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to work business hours (9am-6pm) Pacific Time
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Experience with CRM software a plus (e.g., Salesforce)
- Experience with Source Audio a plus
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and well-regarded team on many of your favorite TV series, films and productions.
- A challenging opportunity in an ever-changing (and rapidly growing!) industry
- Health benefits, 401k, life and disability benefits and a generous time-off policy
- Team building and attendance to industry events
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online