Anonymous ContentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Anonymous Content is seeking entry-level candidates to join as a full-time PA in our New York office. This role is intended for passionate, hardworking individuals who aspire to become managers, producers and executives in the Entertainment Industry.
The role offers the unique opportunity for PAs to experience mentorship with executives, as well as exposure to Anonymous Content's various divisions: Talent, Television and Feature Literary, Commercial Production, Media Rights, etc.
PAs will support Assistants and Executives in all departments in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Reading a high volume of books, scripts, and plays; provide coverage with a keen eye for adaptation potential
- Assisting in research, tracking, and development of materials, and systems management
- Phone management: Handle a high volume of incoming calls on several lines - answer, screen, direct, and prioritize phone calls
- Covering desks for both assistants and reception
- Producing correspondence
- Special projects, administrative duties, and runs as needed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic; reliable and dependable
- Ability to adjust work style in accordance with different executives/assistants
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High comfort level with technology (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Impeccable follow-through: the ability to initiate projects, develop timelines, and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients
- Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Prior internship or work experience in Entertainment
- At least 6 months of relevant production/administrative experience
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online