Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Creative Executive jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Creative Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Executive? Role Summary: The Creative Executive is responsible for assisting with the day to day development and production of film, television and literary acquisitions.
- Support senior management in the day to day development of the company's slate of film and television projects
- Find and develop projects and new talent for development
- Work closely with writers, producers, directors and third-party production entities that partner with Anonymous Content
- Provide support to executives on projects prepping, in production, and post
- Create and maintain lists, including internal tracking and development lists, available talent, new talent and competitive information
- Work with executives to create and develop new ideas: cover film, publishing, news, the internet and other media to generate ideas for film, and contribute on an on-going basis to the development process
- Minimum 2-3 years-experience within the film industry in a studio, agency, or film production company
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Experience in television and film project and story development; including development from fiction and non-fiction format and original ideas
- Experience in formulating writer and director lists for all aspects of development and production
- Strong skills in multi-tasking, working collaboratively, reading and writing notes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Passionate about the entertainment industry
- Strong development history and talent for identifying unique materials
Founded in 1999 by CEO Steve Golin, Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors, and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the changing media landscape. Alongside our distinguished clients, we continue to grow our outstanding reputation in the entertainment and advertising industries.
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.