Assistant to Talent Manager
Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2022 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant to Talent Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Assistant to Talent Manager postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are:
Anonymous Content is a visionary and disruptive media company that produces multi-platform premium content and boasts an exceptional client roster which includes many of the world's most renowned and innovative directors, writers, actors, and comedians. The company's award-winning Film & TV division boasts many commercially successful and critically acclaimed works. Current Anonymous Content films include SWAN SONG (Apple TV+) as well as the recently released WORTH (Netflix), STILLWATER (Focus Features) and THE MIDNIGHT SKY (Netflix). The company is also behind the three-time Academy Award winning film THE REVENANT, Best Picture Academy Award winning film SPOTLIGHT, and Academy Award winning film for Best Original Screenplay, ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND. The company's TV credits include TRUE DETECTIVE (HBO), MR. ROBOT (USA Network), SCHITT'S CREEK (POP), HOMECOMING (Amazon), 13 REASONS WHY (Netflix), DICKINSON (Apple TV+), HOME BEFORE DARK (Apple TV+), and DEFENDING JACOB (Apple).
We are looking for an experienced Assistant to a Talent Manager who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission. This position is located in Los Angeles.
In this role you will:
• Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for a high-level Talent Manager including coordinating, scheduling, note-taking, rolling calls, deal/payment tracking, etc.
• Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
• Read and evaluate scripts, providing notes and opinions
• Create lists of directors, writers, and actors for projects in development
• Send out appointments and self-tapes to clients
• Act as a liaison to casting directors, creatives, agents, managers, clients, publicists, and AC colleagues in all departments
We are excited about you because you are:
• Interested in a career in talent representation and/or producing
• Self-directed, highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict-resolution, and decision-making skills
• Able to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communicator with a charismatic personality
• All applicants must have at least 6 months assistant experience (agency/talent experience preferred)
Please submit resume at https://www.anonymouscontent.com/careers/
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.