Assistant To Talent Manager / Producer
Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant To Talent Manager / Producer jobs in Culver City-CA
We are looking for an experienced Assistant to a Talent Manager / Producer who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission. This position will be located in our Culver City office. At this time, this role is hybrid, both in office and work from home (days in-office to be determined by supervisor/department head).
In this role you will:
• Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for a high-level Talent Manager/ Producer including coordinating travel for clients, maintaining client's calendars, note-taking, rolling calls, deal/payment tracking, etc.
• Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
• Read and evaluate scripts, find new talent and emerging voices
• Create lists of directors, writers, and actors for projects in development
• Send out appointments and self-tapes to clients
• Edit actor self-tapes and submit submissions on break downs
• Act as a liaison to casting directors, creatives, agents, managers, clients, publicists, and AC colleagues in all departments
We are excited about you because you are:
• An experienced Assistant with ideally 1-2 years of experience at an agency, management, or entertainment company
• Interested in a career in talent representation and enjoy working with actors
• Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to balance competing priorities
• An avid reader and utilize conflict-resolution strategies and decision-making skills
• Able to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communicator with a high sense of professionalism and pleasant disposition
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.