Assistant to Producer and Lit Manager/Producer
Anonymous ContentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/5/2021 4:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Assistant to Producer and Lit Manager/Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant to Producer and Lit Manager/Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant to Producer and Lit Manager/Producer? We are looking for an experienced Assistant to a producer and literary manager/producer who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission.
In this role you will:
• Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for the producer and literary manager/producer, including scheduling, note-
taking, rolling calls, tracking projects, maintaining expense reports, etc.
• Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business priorities to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
• Handle complex scheduling on behalf of clients in addition to the producer and literary manager
• Submit and track client and project materials
• Beyond the administrative side, the position has opportunities for creative input and development.
We are excited about you because you are:
• An experienced Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an agency, management, or entertainment company
• You have an interest in a career in development and/or literary management
• Innately passionate about film and television and have previously attended film festivals
• You are a go-getter and have a genuine passion and interest for reading and analyzing material
• Highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
• Proven ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills. Possess the capability to be self-directed, but also maintain a friendly attitude with strong interpersonal
• A genuine curiosity in development and strong willingness to learn and ask questions
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.