Assistant to Head of Literary Department/Partner
Anonymous ContentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/5/2021 4:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Assistant to Head of Literary Department/Partner jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant to Head of Literary Department/Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant to Head of Literary Department/Partner? This position will be remote until it is safe to return to the physical office based on Los Angeles.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to the Head of Literary Department/Partner who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission.
In this role you will:
• Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for a high-level Literary Manager/Producer including coordinating,
scheduling, note-taking, rolling calls, deal/payment tracking, etc.
• Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
• Read scripts, evaluate talent, find material
• Collaborate with and assist in the running of the Literary Department
• Assist clients as needed
We are excited about you because you are:
• An experienced Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an agency, management, or entertainment company
• You have an interest in a career in literary management and/or producing
• Self-directed, highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict-resolution, and decision-making skills
• Proven ability to manage up and one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
• Excellent communicator with a charismatic personality
• Bonus points if you have an advanced degree (e.g., JD or MBA) or speak a second language
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.