Assistant to Head of Brand Studio / Commercials
Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2023 9:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant to Head of Brand Studio / Commercials jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Assistant to Head of Brand Studio / Commercials postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for an experienced Assistant to the Head of Brand Studio / Commercials. This position will be located in our Culver City office and may be asked to be in the office on a hybrid schedule (days in-office to be determined). This can be subject to change to the then-current Company policy.
· Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for the Head of Brand Studio. The role includes phones, coordinating, scheduling, note-taking, invoice-processing, etc.
· Collaborate and assist on inter and cross departmental work
· Work closely with VP/EP, bidding producer, and directors throughout the bidding process. Track & self-motivate next steps for projects moving from bidding to shoot/execution
· Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
· Track all active jobs, from start to finish, and upkeep internal databases at all times
· Schedule weekly sales calls
· Communicate with agents regarding client availability for work of their DP/PD clients.
· Read agency scripts, devise treatment plans, collaborate with graphic designers and writers to create compelling treatment packets. Schedule and plot out treatment timings for directors based on agency timelines
· Assist on treatment changes on the fly/working knowledge of InDesign
· Manage receipt of master project files and coordinate with our Vault for archiving
· Occasionally assist clients, bidding producers, and HOPs with special tasks
· Monitor directors' visa statuses; lead the process for renewing expired AC-sponsored visas
· Update team server with all relevant boards/documents/correspondence
· Stay up to date on key crew recommendations, Director crew preference sheets
· Track job lists and data on Monday.com
· Work with accounting to process bidder and treatment invoices or timecards
· Research as needed
· An experienced Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an agency, entertainment company, or commercial/music video production company.
· Commercial production company experience STRONGLY preferred
· You have an interest in a career in branded work and music videos
· Great opportunity to learn bidding and transition to freelance production work
· General tech-savviness and familiarity with Microsoft Office. Adobe InDesign experience strongly preferred
· Experience with Monday.com is a plus
· Must be highly organized, self-directed, emotionally intelligent, and level-headed under pressure.
· Keen attention to detail, strong conflict-resolution, and decision-making skills
· Proven ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.