Assistant to Executive Producer, Activism Dept.
Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking the assistant to Executive Producer of the Activism Department at Anonymous Content. Candidate should have a strong understanding of contemporary landscape of impact in entertainment, and prominent social impact issues. Candidate will be highly proactive and efficient, have at least one year of desk experience in the entertainment and/or field (agency, production co., studio), and possess exceptional reading and writing skills.
Administration support to include but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintain a busy calendar
- Answer phones/roll calls
- Track and manage high volume of contacts
- Book frequent travel
- Track and submit expenses
- Coordinate development and production of projects
- Research and gather information on social issues and diversity/inclusion landscape in entertainment
- Coverage on incoming materials
- Detailed notes for calls / meetings
- Coordinate meetings
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum one year of experience in the entertainment field ( agency, production, studio or impact )
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be reliable and a self-starter/problem solver
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Able to represent with professionalism, integrity and an optimistic can-do attitude
- An enthusiastic team player who is willing to tackle anything from small internal
administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- An independent and proactive self-starter who is motivated to take on additional
responsibilities over time
- Able to work in an environment that requires discretion in dealing with confidential matters
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online