Assistant to a Literary Manager
Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
In this role you will:
• Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for a high-level literary manager including coordinating, scheduling, note-taking, rolling calls, deal/payment tracking, etc.
• Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
• Read scripts, evaluate talent, find material
• Assist clients as needed
We are excited about you because you are:
• An experienced Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an agency, or management company
• Interested in a career in literary management and/or producing
• Self-directed, highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
• Attentive to detail, have strong conflict-resolution, and decision-making skills
• Able to manage up and one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
• A clear communicator, both written and verbal
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.
Who We Are:
Anonymous Content is a visionary and disruptive media Company that produces multi-platform premium content and boasts an exceptional client roster which includes many of the world's most renowned and innovative directors, writers, actors, and comedians. The Company's award-winning Film & TV division includes many commercially successful and critically acclaimed works. Current Anonymous Content films include SWAN SONG (Apple TV+), WORTH (Netflix), STILLWATER (Focus Features) and THE MIDNIGHT SKY (Netflix). The Company is also behind the three-time Academy Award winning film THE REVENANT, Best Picture Academy Award winning film SPOTLIGHT, and Academy Award winning film for Best Original Screenplay, ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND. The Company's TV credits include TRUE DETECTIVE (HBO), MR. ROBOT (USA Network), SCHITT'S CREEK (POP), HOMECOMING (Amazon), 13 REASONS WHY (Netflix), DICKINSON (Apple TV+), HOME BEFORE DARK (Apple TV+), SHANTARAM (Apple TV+) and DEFENDING JACOB (Apple TV+).
We are looking for an experienced Assistant to a Literary Manager who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission. This position will be located in our Culver City office and may be asked to be in the office on a hybrid schedule (days in-office to be determined). This can be subject to change to the then-current Company policy.