Accounts Payable Clerk
Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounts Payable Clerk jobs in Culver City-CA
Who We Are:
Anonymous Content is a visionary and disruptive media Company that produces multi-platform premium content and boasts an exceptional client roster which includes many of the world's most renowned and innovative directors, writers, actors, and comedians. The Company's award-winning Film & TV division includes many commercially successful and critically acclaimed works. Current Anonymous Content films include SWAN SONG (Apple TV+), WORTH (Netflix), STILLWATER (Focus Features) and THE MIDNIGHT SKY (Netflix). The Company is also behind the three-time Academy Award winning film THE REVENANT, Best Picture Academy Award winning film SPOTLIGHT, and Academy Award winning film for Best Original Screenplay, ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND. The Company's TV credits include TRUE DETECTIVE (HBO), MR. ROBOT (USA Network), SCHITT'S CREEK (POP), HOMECOMING (Amazon), 13 REASONS WHY (Netflix), DICKINSON (Apple TV+), HOME BEFORE DARK (Apple TV+), and DEFENDING JACOB (Apple). For more information, visit www.anonymouscontent.com.
This position will be located in our Culver City office and may be asked to be in the office on a hybrid schedule (days in-office to be determined). This can be subject to change to the then-current Company policy.
Accounts Payable Clerk will be reporting to Manager, Accounts Payable. This individual will be responsible for invoice processing and vendor inquiries to ensure payments are made timely and accurately. To be successful this individual must be accurate, detailed, and able to work under pressure. The ideal candidate will be highly interested in the entertainment business and be detail oriented.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Entry of vendor invoices and data in a timely manner
• Accurate general ledger coding of invoices
• Maintain vendor master files (e.g., W-9 forms) including setting up new vendors
• Processing vendor payments via check, ACH, and wires
• Ensure necessary approvals are obtained prior to paying invoices
• Research and resolve vendor inquiries
• Review vendor aging weekly to ensure invoice are paid timely
• Able to work effectively under pressures to meet management deadlines
• Expense report review in Nexonia based on T&E policy guidelines
• Prepare, review and issue annual 1099 forms in a timely manner
• Develop and update accounts payable procedures, as needed
• Complete ad-hoc and special projects to support the Accounting department
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 1-2 years of accounts payable experience and/or Associate's degree or greater in Accounting or related field
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with one or more relevant accounting systems preferred (e.g., Sage Intacct, Accrualify, Nexonia)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and execute on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines
• High-energy level and a strong proactive work ethic
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Self-motivated, eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• Visibility into our many business lines within the media and entertainment space
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse Company culture
• Competitive benefits (401k, healthcare insurance, PTO) and programs to support your well-being
Please submit resume at https://www.anonymouscontent.com/careers/
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.