Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Bi-coastal management and production company with multiple offices is looking for a candidate with basic accounting experience. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. This is a full-time position but can be flexible on a part time schedule.
- Update talent management commission schedules
- Enter incoming checks and wires in the accounting system
- Perform administrative support functions including filing, scanning and copying
- Answer incoming calls and emails with questions related to talent commissions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Interact with talent managers and executives
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or a related field of study
- 1 year minimum accouting experience
- Highly detail-oriented and reliable
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to communicate well with others (internal and external)
Job Code: Accounting Assistant
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online