Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2019 9:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Accounting Assistant jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Accounting Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounting Assistant? Bi-coastal management and production company with multiple offices is looking for a candidate with basic accounting experience. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. This is a full-time position but can be flexible on a part time schedule.
- Update talent management commission schedules
- Enter incoming checks and wires in the accounting system
- Perform administrative support functions including filing, scanning and copying
- Answer incoming calls and emails with questions related to talent commissions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Interact with talent managers and executives
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or a related field of study
- 1 year minimum accouting experience
- Highly detail-oriented and reliable
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to communicate well with others (internal and external) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.