Spring Intern - Celebrity Public Relations
Anderson Group PRWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Celebrity Public Relations jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Celebrity Public Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Celebrity Public Relations? **Please note, this internship is unpaid and for school credit only**
Anderson Group Public Relations is seeking outgoing, proactive, personable, organized, bright, and energetic interns for our Spring 2020 Internship program in our hip, bustling West Hollywood/Melrose office!
We are a midsize celebrity/entertainment public relations agency representing Hollywood's biggest stars- from actors and actresses, to musicians, athletes, influencers, brands and companies. Anderson Group Public Relations is a young, vivacious company that has created a vibrant and colorful atmosphere that allows interns to gain hands-on experience in the PR industry while learning from experienced professionals who have been in the industry for years. The ideal candidate will be someone who maintains efficiency in a fast-paced environment, is willing to learn, is an articulate writer, comfortable with interactive communication, highly organized, and ultimately has a passion for all things entertainment. No experience necessary, we're willing to train. This internship is truly what you make of it--the more you put in, the more experience you will take from it.
• Work with teams of Publicists to gain hands-on experience in Los Angeles' bustling PR scene
• Participate in an extremely collaborative work environment
• Share ideas and suggestions through open communication
• Track client press coverage and pull media clips
• Conduct industry-related research for online and print publications
• Assist with client photo shoot logistics
• Attend client events, red carpets, in-person interviews etc. as needed/approved
• Draft pitches, client memos, press opportunities, and etc.
• Research and pitch clients to various A-list events
• Update and maintain digital press kits
• Possess a strong interest in public relations and a desire to pursue a career in the field
• Strong writing, research and organizational skills
• Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams
• Be proactive and resourceful
• Be willing to work hard
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Able to handle a fast-paced environment and take direction well
• Also helps if you love dogs (Our office has several small dogs)
**Must be able to commit to at least 2 full days, Monday - Friday, for at least 3 months**
**Intern office hours are from 10:00am - 6:00pm**
**Please note, this internship is for school credit only**
Anderson Group PR
Liza Anderson founded Anderson Group Public Relations several years ago. With 30 employees in Los Angeles and New York, Anderson Group Public Relations is a world-renowned public relations and brand management firm with expertise and major talent in television, film, music, as well as fashion, corporate, sports, medical, non-profit, authors, consumer, beverage, lifestyle, special events, product launches, hospitality and crisis management. This international recognition comes from our personal approach and dedication to each of our clients, as well as our respected and lasting relationships with the media.